XGQ-100F Hygienic Isolated Eluent
Shenzhen fully automatic washing machine not only bears the responsibility of washing clothes, but also shoulders the heavy burden of reducing the energy consumption of the entire washing process. For the design of large products, we focus on efficiency and environmental protection. Improve the washing rate and reduce the moisture content of the clothes after washing to ensure washing efficiency and save post process time to improve work efficiency. Adopt frequency conversion technology to reduce power consumption, optimize transmission, suspension and other component structures to reduce operating noise, and effectively respond to the country's call for energy conservation and emission reduction.
XGQ-100F Hygienic Isolated Eluent Design Features * Separate the clean area from the separation wall, the laundry is loaded in the "dirt area", and removed from the "clean area" after washing, effectively preventing bacteria and dust particles from The "dirt zone" flows to the "clean zone", which effectively avoids secondary pollution and cross infection of the laundry.
* Increased sanitary isolation, widely used in hospitals, food, biopharmaceuticals, optoelectronics industry, nuclear power plants and other places that have strict environmental requirements.
* Full suspension suspension system composed of four sets of heavy suspension compression springs and hydraulic damping shock absorbers can ensure that the machine can still be dehydrated at high speed under heavy load conditions, relying on super centrifugal force to separate water from the linen , Save drying time and costs.
* Adopts inverter to control single motor drive, automatic forward and reverse control, making the linen to be cleaned not tangled. The speed of each stage of washing can be adjusted according to the needs of users.
* More advanced touch screen intelligent computer control, the washing process can be seen at a glance, the water level, water temperature, prewash, main washing, rinsing, dehydration, drainage and other strokes and time can be set, and a more suitable washing program for linen can be written to improve work efficiency.
* Pneumatically controlled water inlet and drainage valves are used to ensure stable and efficient work and reduce equipment failure rates.
* The loading and unloading door is equipped with a pneumatic safety door lock and an inductive door safety switch. Double protection measures prevent the door from being opened accidentally during the operation of the equipment.